Last week’s features:
1. My 1929 Charmer’s Falling For Leaves Pillow. Hey, your couch needs some Autumn love too!
2. The Farm Girl’s Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa. Is your mouth watering too? I can’t wait to try this recipe.
3. Candace Creation’s Personalized Wooden Hanger. The perfect and creative gift for a baby shower.
Fancy Frugal Life’s Wedding Centerpieces & Signs. Know anyone getting married this Fall? You should head over there or who says you need a wedding for this cute centerpiece?
Thanks everyone for linking up. I loved all those great ideas.
If you were featured, please grab a featured button.
Well, should we start another party?
Same old rules..
1. Please follow this blog.
2. Come like us on Facebook.
3. Please link directly to your
post, not your whole blog.
4. Linking back to this blog would be greatly appreciated!
5. Make sure to visit another project and leave some love.
6. Last but not least, please leave the Etsy shops and giveaways for another time.
Let’s get this party started!
We are having our first giveaway, click here to check it out!