I'm killing two birds with one stone and doing two posts all rolled into one.
Let's start with 7 questions. Which if you aren't familiar with it, Gentri Lee hosts this every week. She posts 7 questions for you to answer and you link up. It's an awesome way to meet new bloggers and get to know each other. So come join us! If you are looking for Crafty Sasse Wednesday, scroll ALL the way to the bottom. It's there, I promise! :)
First my silly photo.
1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
Either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.. oh and Draw Something. Addicted to social networking.. I think so.
2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
Hunger Games. EVERYONE and their grandma have been talking it. So yes, I went and bought the book.
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
Easy peasy squeezey.. laugh at everything.
4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
Tornado lol, we had one that touched ground about 1/2 mile from our place.. scary!
5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
Whenever my son wakes up, lol. Usually go to bed anyway from 12- 2 AM.. sigh
6. (question courtesy of Katie from http://marriedtoredwhiteandblue.blogspot.com/) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
Random lol. My father is named David and he's retired.
7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
I don't know about the craziest one, but I have dreams where they are at the same place over and over again. But that place doesn't exist. It trips me out.
Now let's get to Crafty Sasse Wednesday! Sorry, there was no party last week. It's been SUPER busy.
So features from the week before:
Stone And Rose's Teen Boy's Room
Sip-n-wear's DIY Fancy Collar
The Farm Girl Recipes' Butterfinger Pie
If you were featured, please grab a button.