This is one of my our family's go to recipes. Super easy, quick & delicious! (my favorite words when it comes to food)
Pre-baked pizza crust
1 package of shredded cheese (we prefer the Monterey Jack)
1 orange bell pepper
2 chicken breasts
Thai peanut sauce (If you are a Target fanatic like us, then try the Archer Farms brand)
1. Pre-heat oven to 450
2. Cut up chicken breast and cook them (i.e. George Forman grill or on stove)
3. Grate carrots and set aside.
4. Cut up pepper and set aside.
5. Spread Thai peanut sauce on to pre-baked crust.
6. Add your cheese, carrots, peppers & chicken.
7. Cook until cheese is melted.
What are some of your family's go-to recipes?